
I mentioned I am weeding through all my photos and doing some back posting. not the kind of weeding I would prefer to be doing right now, but better now than later.
I did take a break on saturday and clean up our unsightly front yard. there is some zero scaping going on up the street. the new desert looking rock gardens are making me long for a lush green yard out front. a wise woman once clarified, it's supposed to be xerascaping, people not ZERO. that wise woman happens to be my sister and it's her business to know.
I have sung the praises of DIG design before and she recently began blogging for my benefit. and yours too, of course. her blog is all about helping us make our yards bloom into the yard of our dreams. and since my yard will need to be done in the smallest of baby steps, I am glad that is part of how she works too. and not just for me but for anyone.
for now I am going to enjoy these next few cloudy rainy days and finish up my indoor weeding. but I look forward to the coming sunshine when I can begin transforming our yard into something akin to this. until then I'll just check out her blog for some great spring tips for the garden. join me - just click on that cute button on my sidebar - then get out and dig!


1 comment:
You are welcome to come visit us anytime! We'll probably come out some time this summer-when winter is definitely gone. Could we stay with you guys?
Post a Comment