Friday, March 19, 2010

thought you should know.....

lately I have been doing a bit of organizing.
here on my laptop that is.
the rest of the house will come eventually.
but specifically all my photographs are being organized by date and type and it's a
lovely process of memories to happily revisit.
and lots of purging.
ah, sweet release. when things are purged with no remorse it feels SO GOOD!

yeah, I think the craft room may be next.

but I wanted to warn you that since I am doing so much revisiting,
I am realizing I have over looked some serious blogging.
and since this blog is mainly my only record of events for our little family, there will be some very tardy posts.

I mean really really tardy.

so you are warned.
don't be surprised when your google reader churns out posts from last june.
it's not you it's me.
or at least it's not reader, it's me.
just in case that happens.
because of course this blog is at the top of your reader list, right?

in any case I'm just saying, I thought you should know.

happy weekending all.

No comments: