it's what happens when there is snow outside when we wish it were sun.

tails, ears, and a lot of monkeying around.


not to mention authentic looking monkey toes.
and just when you think it's run it's course...

they really start monkeying around!
hope your Spring Break was as eventful as this den of monkeys!
7 comments:
haha! AWESOME!!!!
That is so cute and imaginitive!
Cute girls. I am just now realizing how temporary it will be living a few miles away from you guys. I would love to start getting Noelle and Ruby together more often. Such a unique time in life- I need to take advantage of the chance for our kids to become more acquainted. We love the pictures!
So cute and creative! Those girls are so lucky to have each other!
The cutest monkeys I have ever seen! They are so much fun. I loved seeing all of you in person...and visiting @ Katie's. Thanks to you and your family for making us feel so welcome!
Love those little monkey's. we had a cold but good spring break, wish I was more creative though, looks like you had a blast!
hi there amanda jane!
you won 60 great knits!!!
can you please email me with your address?
lesliecla@comcast.net
thanks!!!
Post a Comment