Friday, January 29, 2010

my canundrum


hey there blog land!
I've been away a while now. nothing new there.
so much has been happening, busy is not at all new either.
what is new is the pain in the knee my Internet has been.
our wireless router is playing games with me.
and since that is my only after bedtime link to blog land,
well you get the idea.
so I will keep trying to squeeze it all in sometime during the daylight hours,
while the home computer is unoccupied by the professional in the house.


until then here is a teaser as per the last post:

I have finally defined my true desire for the finished decor in my home.
and no girls, it isn't scandic white. yeah, I was surprised too. but it's me, and I know it.
my better half was busy while I was away basking in sunnier weather and there is
graphic evidence that needs to be shared.

I have been putting way to much effort into our school read a thon.
the lesson here is: DO NOT flake on a PTA meeting, even if your leaving town.
or because your simply a flake.
you end up selling your soul and every waking moment to make up for it.
and finally -
I have been dreaming of a steaming bowl of delicious chili since Halloween,
but avoiding it for all the meat content.
my sister shared the most delish veggie chili and it must be proclaimed from the hills.
all this pent up blogging to do.
but, until my Internet and lap top can reunite I bid you adieu.
(insert sob and sniffle here)

1 comment:

Michele said...

I have a favorite veggie chili dish that uses barley and black beans. I adore it! I'll email it to you.