
it's been a month since my last post and at the time I had a reasonable explanation for my absence.
and after spending more $$ than expected on fixing that problem - the result being a repair on our family PC which was not cheap, but was effective enough to solve some of our computer woes. my particular problem, the wifi connection was not one of them. but another fix was made available and although it means being plugged in to use the web, I can! oh sunny day.
that was about two weeks ago and I haven't made it back to blog land until now. I think the hiatus did me some good. my blog drive had waned, and that's ok. but today brought some inspiration. and being as it's day one of the month it seems a good day to put a few words here. but these are those few - since today is the birthday of our second daughter, it must be enough!
can't wait to share a yummy recipe and some birthday review.
until then enjoy the lambing this month began with, I hope that the lion will make an appearance before spring officially dawns, our snow pack could use a few more inches. happy sunshine friends!


1 comment:
So Glad you are back!
Post a Comment