Saturday, January 10, 2009

anticipating

did you hear?
my tickets are purchased. third row center. so excited.
want to join me?
see you all February 2nd.

8 comments:

The Luke Family said...

I want to go!
I need to hear a little Golden Slumbers live!

The Hills... said...

Where are you going? I'm confused.

Jenny and Josh said...

Great seats Mandy! Looking forward to it!

Michele said...

How's Johns head?

Gayle said...

Do you need a baby sitter...I would love to have the girls so you can have a day/afternoon/evening /whatever it is out. thank you for all the help you are with my young guy. I will always owe you big time!

Teisha said...

So wish I could go! You will have to document the entire event for me!

SHIPP said...

Looks like it will be a great night. I loved your Christmas pictures, oh and p.s. Austin has a new girlfriend. Ella and him hung at church yesterday and now he can't stop talking about her.

Potters said...

Where?