check out http://www.talesofgooddeeds.blogspot.com! my sweet friend Laura is hosting an auction for the NIE!
and little old me donated a little something for the bidding. this is huge for me - I am very self conscious about my handmade skills. but Nie likes hand made, and this fits the ticket. the only thing I could do to make them more Nie-esque would be to find vintage fabrics and add vintage buttons. I wish I had the time right now, regardless I am putting it out there - I hope it brings some good her way; as she seems to send the good ours.
here is an older example - I have since improved ever so much.
see you tomorrow!


3 comments:
Your bags are darling! You should not be self conscious at all...besides it is for a great cause.
congrats and good for you! I'll bit on them for library/book bags to give as birthday gifts!
You are great.
These bags are adorable!
Post a Comment