Hey Amanda, this blog world is crazy, I was on a blog and it linked to your sister but I didn't know it was your sister until I saw your picture. Tyler will love to see all the updates on your house and how it looks!!
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
5 comments:
I am obsessed with wordle...
That's really cool. I've see on various blogs a form of this - usually with the tags.
Can this be right? I read all your posts and only remeber one where you mention bamboo or russell.
Hey Amanda, this blog world is crazy, I was on a blog and it linked to your sister but I didn't know it was your sister until I saw your picture. Tyler will love to see all the updates on your house and how it looks!!
Mandy Kirk
I think this wordle fits you to a "T".
Post a Comment