today marks thirty three years for me. often, I have wondered "what have I done with my life?" I remember not too long ago I actually panicked about getting older and not having met many of the goals I thought I would accomplish by thirty. today I am happy to say I love my life and the chance I have to make it better. and not just my life, also my daughters and even my husband. so on that note I am sharing ten birthday blessings, so I can share my joy. and a few birthday wishes to share my dreams, after all what's a birthday with out a wish or two?birthday blessings
1. three beautiful, unique, and loving daughters.
2. one loving, devoted, and fun husband, mine for eternity.
3. a very large extended family, including friends old and new.
4. a gorgeous setting to live my life.
5. a testimony of my Saviour and His gospel.
6. all my earthly needs met, and then some.
7. a body that can DO.
8. a chance to redeem myself through service to others.
9. a link to my life lines no matter how distant they are.
10. a chance to learn and express who I am and what I want to become.
my birthday wishes...
1. to grow in testimony and faith.
2. to learn to make and keep balance in my life.
3. to strengthen my body and mind.
4. to expand my horizons and talents.
5. to serve devotedly Him who gave it all to me.
p.s. pictures courtesy of kelly mccaleb of http://kellymccaleb.typepad.com/my_happy_little_life/ and yes that is me.


10 comments:
Happy Birthday! You are so awesome and you look fabulous, I love that photo! What great goals too, I think every Birthday should be full of new resolutions! Have a great day!
Is the family getting together this coming weekend? We'll be in Salt Lake and just might come stop by. Let us know where you'll be.
Happy Birthday! That picture of you is so great. What a fun thing to have.
Can't wait to meet you on Friday!!
Have a FABULOUS day!
happy birthday A. What a beautiful picture that is! We can't wait to see you-- hope you're still planning the trip out to California!
Anne & Shane
Happy Birthday! =)
Happy Birthday!!! We are calling when it is night for us, mid-afternoon for you-can't wait to hear your voice, love you...
Happy Birthday Amanda. Can't wait to see you! All our love and more!
Happy Birthday Amanda! Your blessings and goals give me something to think about. I agree with you that we are all blessed beyond what we comprehend.
Nikki
I love this picture of you, SO beautiful! I hope you had an amazing birthday, and that you get your wishes.
Love you!!!!!
Jenny
Hey Amanda! I found your blog and was so excited to see your cute pictures. I am so glad that you blog! Check out ours @ marklisacannon.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Lisa
I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you to my sidebar & Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment