Monday, November 19, 2007

have you missed me?


we've just returned from wonderful fun in SUNNY California.
visiting family and meeting new friends.
ahh, vacation.
now, I'm heading to bed for a few days.
but I have been missing you all and after checkin my google reader I am on overload!
wonder if those bags will unpack themselves?
guess not.
I have so much to share, and so much to get done.
but, I promise, I will see you all again REAL soon!

5 comments:

John said...

Of course!

Katie said...

Yes, I've missed you! Beautiful pic, by the way

Michele said...

It was so fun to have you visit! Can't wait to see more of your pics. Your aesthetic is really nice.

Tami said...

I commented on your last post thinkging it was your latest- I think that you have our old blog. Our new one is www.losaldama.blogspot.com.
-Tami

Lisa Cannon said...

It was fun to see you guys the other night! Your girls look just like you, they are beautiful!!