all credit goes to Kelly McCaleb, who inspires me with her talent, she made us look pretty good. and don't worry I saved the best for the holiday card; now you're excited to see us again!
They all turned out beautifully!!! I'm so happy to see all of you-we miss you so much. Mandy, the colors and the clothes, it all came together (not surprised!)-fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing!
I love the photos! I also love your long hair. Ah 33. To be so young...
We can't wait to see you. Franz is really sick today - but if it's what has been going round the ward it should be done tomorrow. We cross our fingers!
I love the pictures! The setting is gorgeous! We missed not being able to come to L.A.-sad to miss it. We have Dan's application into the U. We'll keep you all posted. -Hope all is well. -Tami
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
7 comments:
I'm envious! What a cute, darling family!
They all turned out beautifully!!! I'm so happy to see all of you-we miss you so much. Mandy, the colors and the clothes, it all came together (not surprised!)-fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing!
I love the photos! I also love your long hair. Ah 33. To be so young...
We can't wait to see you. Franz is really sick today - but if it's what has been going round the ward it should be done tomorrow. We cross our fingers!
Happy Birthday!
Those are really good pictures! I love them.
Those are so cute. I love your outfit....perfect for the setting!
oh, and did you know that Kelly's sister Nicole is married to my cousin? another connection...
Those are great pictures! Your family is so cute!
I love the pictures! The setting is gorgeous! We missed not being able to come to L.A.-sad to miss it. We have Dan's application into the U. We'll keep you all posted. -Hope all is well. -Tami
Post a Comment