





Autumn crept in while we were occupied else where this year. We caught the last few leaves before they fell in Mill Creek Canyon with Aunt Katie Hadfield and Will, her sister Jen and Paxton and London her cute kiddos. We had a fun walk in the woods, hiking and climbing the mountain side. I always feel fortunate this time of year to live where the seasons do change, even if I don't want them to. I love the colors of Autumn and I had fun exercising my creative eye in the gorgeous light of the late day sun. But mostly I enjoyed being out with the girls and loving their enthusiasm. How lucky to have those beautiful faces to look at every day!


4 comments:
I LOVE the pictures. I think you may be ready!! Your girls are darling, and so are you. Keep cute pics coming! Isn't Fall great? Wind storms and all. We're having a wicked one right now!
Beautiful! We missed out on autumn this year, but we get two summers! We'll try to get some similar pictures of the jacarandas soon - they are in bloom and awesome. Imagine autumn in Salt Lake, but where the orange and yellow trees are bright purple.
It almost hurts to see you all with the beautiful leaves surrounding you, and sweaters on your backs. Hard to believe that we are going barefoot and the boys wear shorts every single day. They are aching to swim and I am fighting the urge to let it be summer-buying pumpkins and arranging them in front of the very green and blossoming garden; looks so out of place.
Great photos and great girls! glad you got to get out there this year!
Post a Comment