Ok amanda...why have I never made the connection that you are Ty's sister?!?! I knew you were somehow connected with my hadfield friends, but I never knew how.
These pics are beautiful, but mostly they make me jealous that we live in a place without fall colors!
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
4 comments:
okay amanda--wow! these are so beautiful.
Keep up the great work and perfect your eye. I think photograph is a fantastic medium and wonderful memories too!
Nice job Amanda. I particularly like the leaves with the rock, good contrast of hue, shape and tone.
Ok amanda...why have I never made the connection that you are Ty's sister?!?! I knew you were somehow connected with my hadfield friends, but I never knew how.
These pics are beautiful, but mostly they make me jealous that we live in a place without fall colors!
Post a Comment