Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cooper's Corner



Well, we got to have a little visitor last week for a few days. This is Cooper - don't you just love that pouty face?!


Cooper is my Sister Katie's dog. He couldn't travel with them when they moved to South Africa in September and stayed behind with a very generous neighbor. He needed a place for a few days while the neighbor had her hands full so he came for a visit.


This was Coopers spot, when things would get quiet and you would wonder if he was making mischief this is usually where we found him. We were glad he felt at home while he was here; and happy to see that this puppy seems to be turning a corner and will hopefully be ready to live with a family of eight come February! I figure if he could survive our dog, Corbu, and a tormenting 4 year old, there is a good chance he'll be ready!

7 comments:

John said...

Oh, I miss that little guy. I wish he and Molly could spend a little time together learning where to poop.

Jessica said...

Yes, and does he still eat the before mentioned poo? :)

Nicole Hernandez said...

He is the cutest dog I've ever seen!

Potters said...

Yes, animals are important. As much as Franz is not fond of Hamish and Lucy, he was the one most worried about whether they were getting fed, had a chance to run around etc. while evacuated.

I love your fall pictures! Fall crept in here even more while we were gone - yellow dots all the mountains sides in Crestline. There was a flock of large white pelicans on the lake yesterday and today - very cool!

heidi said...

I LOVE the email you sent with the wonderful pictures, thank you!

Molly said...

Amanda, What a fun blog! I saw it from Dunaways blog...anyway, sorry to blog stock, but I wanted to say hi!

Gayle said...

Amanda, I keep meaning to ask, were is Cooper now? At the trainers or at Karrie's. How is he doing. Is he coming back to you? I will try to remember to ask you in person, I hope. But if you see this let me know, ok? Mom