Just a quick note to let you all know.. we got the last test results for Ruby and she is so close to normal! Actually everything IS normal except she is still testing positive for the toxin that causes all the mess, and her cell breakdown is almost nil, just 3 points too high, so she is practically over it! We are still waiting on her last E coli test, but I am so opstomistic - I mean if the other things are almost resolved how could she possibly still have it?!
You all did it you helped keep her healthy - Thanks so much LOVE you ALL!


4 comments:
This truely is a miracle, I spoke to my friend the other night that works in the pharmicy department at Primary's and when I told her Ruby has HUS she was so surprised to hear that she only spent 5 nights in the hospital!
Yeah! What more can I say, besides - we love you!
I cannot believe we missed this...how did we miss this?!!! happy birthday Ruby!!
Happy Birthday Ruby! I'm so sorry we couldn't make it. We were in Salt Lake for conference, but had to hurry home on Sunday to meet some job application deadlines.
Looks like fun though! I'm so glad you are all healthy and well!
Post a Comment