Thursday, November 5, 2009

in the bedroom

this week we have experienced illness. I have my fingers crossed it was our version of that flu that's in the news, but it hasn't hit us all as of yet, so I can't be sure it was that highly contagious bacon gombu.
after four nights of listening to coughing and whimpering from the other bedrooms I was just slightly fried. so when I ran upstairs to find that my sweet husband had made the bed, it made me a little giddy. so of course I grabbed my camera. and that sunshine. I am so grateful for the spot I get to spend my nights. next to the best match I could ask for. and the mr. mom hat he puts on every morning as we rally the troops for school. my days are so much better when he is in them.
and then of course the girls, fresh from their sick beds, had to rush into the action. making my smile widen. I am so grateful that 2 out of the 3 are recovered, and hope by some chance that #3 just won't get it?

and you just can't beat that sunshine. life can be really good.
(I am hoping to share a project I have been longing to complete for this spot. hoping I get to show off soon!)


No comments: