Tuesday, May 19, 2009

goodness shared is bliss





things are heating up around here. just what I was longing for I know. realizing that we didn't install air conditioning last fall and I have no window coverings to block out the hot of the sun has made me regret my words. live and learn I suppose. I do the living part just fine it's the learning I do over and over that gets old. I do know that is why I am here, to learn. and I suppose if I have to learn the same things over and over I should be grateful I am at least not at a loss for the lessons. one thing I have learned, and learned well, is that good things must be shared. and I am thrilled to have something to share! (well, I have lots but this fits into my five minutes of blogging.)

I rely on my music savvy sisters and friends to enlighten my world with the vibe of positive and beautiful music. I love happy melodies to infuse my daily life, but I tend to wear them out. so finding new favorites is a welcome gift. this time I came across this artist on a happen stance blog I dropped in on. and oh am I so happy to share her! her name is Lisa Hannigan, and she is amazing. have a listen and read about her here. and revel in the creative visual that is presented in that lovely video up there. happy listening and enjoy your Tuesday - I will be back with more goodness to share with you all very soon.

2 comments:

Jenny and Josh said...

That was a great video!

Jody said...

Loved it! Thanks for sharing.