posting has been spotty at best lately. most days I feel I get less done and put more on my ever growing to do list. so I've rationalized that not sitting at my computer is a fair consequence. and it's also pretty evident in my last couple of posts that I am fighting a case of the blues. and that's ok - it happens. and it's funny how sometimes it creeps in and then just doesn't creep out again.
I hoped that we could escape the blueness by skipping town. as if running away from the everyday would be running away from the blah. and that's just not how it works. even if it does I just couldn't swing it. but now my dreams of sunnier places and people to visit are becoming thoughts of possible realities in hopes to make it to some of you in the not so distant future. I hope.
so now I am just looking for the formula that will help swing the curtains aside and let the sunny side of life back in. and I know I already have the ingredients. and many of the pieces are already in place. I will start here on Friday, and practice this for the everyday. then add a mixture of this and this. and I hope a good dose of this too with a lot of help from some friends I am sure. I won't over look the chance to help my fellow man and serve those around me and I am certain a huge helping of these will only add to the potency of my happy cure all.
spring break starts tomorrow. a vacation from the regular is served. there are cousins in our midst and a desire for fun times abounding. here is hoping, and planning, for "sunnier" days ahead!
P.S. Mom, click on the colored words to see what I am talking about. ;) love you!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That sounds like an EXCELLENT recipe, and how lucky am I to join you in a few of them? I am personally very much struggling with the have-to's first to get ot the want-to's. Working a PT job has not = as much time on my hands as I had hoped, and my list is growing out of control. Heaven forbid I have 3 beauties to care for to boot!
I clicked and it all clicks for me too. Good plan and good place to start. Love you, Mom
Hello Sista!!! Been missing you. I want to be like you too, so I'll try to follow your footsteps. I'm stewing about the LOTOJA...
Love your little "Mom" instructions! I hope you had a very peaceful Easter. After a yucky, cold, foggy week, the sun came out and was beautiful today. It was the best gift ever!
Oh I like that recipe! I hope to follow suit!
Ahhhhh, winter does that to all of us! I always feel like I loose myself in the winters and find myself again when it warms up-I think the sunshine does wonders. We have had such a fun time with your girls this weekend. Any time you want to run away, send the girls our way!
I am with you! good luck with the training.
Life is a constant series of ups and downs. Look for what makes you happy and don't get down on yourself for things think you should be doing. Enjoy a good book, a nap, a walk in nature or some soothing music or blogging if that makes you happy. Treat yourself kindly. You're a beautiful, talented wonderful person. Love from Aunt Claudia
I was hoping you had posted on your half marathon! I totally spaced asking you about it today...so sorry. Anyway, I hope it well fabulously and that you had a great time! Can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment