wish us luck.
I get a whole weekend to myself with this guy. and another very cool couple.
the only catch is we all get to spend the majority of our Saturday on our bikes.
at different times.
riding a very very long ways.
after last years experience, John was determined to participate.
but he lovingly sacrificed for my goals, and so a relay was the best option.
and then several road blocks popped up.
team members backed out, shoulder surgery, time constraints.
his determination didn't falter.
so after a little convincing, suddenly I was on his team; along with a friends wife.
here is to last minute preparations so I can get his undivided attention.
Jackson, WY here we come!


10 comments:
And I get to play all weekend with the cutest girls I know!!!
Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah! You can do it!
Have a wonderful time! I'll be thinking about you and your adventure. Be sure to tell us all about it!
Have fun. I love the red iron girders sp? Also I have a question for you. Does your Dad's store have a website? I am looking for a floor lamp. I have a few ideas in mind- architects lamp, or photographer style lamp. Anyhow, thought maybe if he had anything I liked we could pick it up over TG.
I hope it went okay and that you all had fun. I love the beams in your house. It looks awesome. How exciting for you. I was just looking at your profile and it said you love the movie Stranger than Fiction. I also loved that movie and thought it was one of them most clever movies I have seen in a long time. Nice to know there is another admirer our there.
aaaahhhh lotoja...hope you had a great ride
I wish I would have known, I would have watched for you! Thom was riding too. I hope it went well.
You guys are studs!
Your house is looking great. Can't wait to see it.
You've both inspired me. I've been training for a 10K next month, but I had to take the month of August off due to a cold that ran crazy through my house, my darling sister who kept me up all night while she was in town (so much fun!), and girls camp. Well needless to say I was feeling a little behind on my training, but reading this made me realize that if John can do this after his shoulder, and your jumping in to be an awesomely supportive wife, I think I can do it too! Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you had fun and enjoyed the scenery.
I was just wondering if you were still out there. I finally added you to my reader so I can check in on your cute family. And yes, I would love to set my Jack up with your 2 year old- let's plan on that.
Now, on to carpet. I had the same problem when we were building. I went to Summer's Interiors in American Fork (I don't know where you are actually located) and finally found something I liked. For the life of me I can't remember the brand, but the actual style/name of the carpet was Emperor- (it was pretty lush and chunky) and there were two other options that were less chunky; the Empress, and then the Contessa.
In case you're still looking for carpet. Good luck! Your house looks beautiful!
Post a Comment