not much has been added to the list of accomplished - I did visit with a neighbor who was sweet enough to have girl #2 over to play, and feed her lunch. we did clean up the play mess however, so I guess we did do SOMETHING. and I could count checking email and looking in on my blogging pals. nap time is up next so I am really hoping to have some progress to report soon. other wise this is gonna get embarassing. see you then!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
my day (lunch)
not much has been added to the list of accomplished - I did visit with a neighbor who was sweet enough to have girl #2 over to play, and feed her lunch. we did clean up the play mess however, so I guess we did do SOMETHING. and I could count checking email and looking in on my blogging pals. nap time is up next so I am really hoping to have some progress to report soon. other wise this is gonna get embarassing. see you then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment