Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my day (late am)

kitchen straightened, but not clean. showered and dressed, bed made, check. ready to get down to real business. you got it. this is keeping me on my toes, it may have to become part of my weekly routine. my ultimate goal today is to sit down at my sewing machine and finish a few things, I am getting nervous looking at the clock. but I am going for it none the less. let's hope we are not all disappointed.

at least these two are happy. 'ol coop is enjoying licking the yogurt out of girl #3's hair.
(I let her feed herself while I was getting my last post up, and no mommy guilt, either.)

2 comments:

Serena Potter said...

Love that picture! Cute dog too...

John said...

I fear Cooper isn't going to be very happy about his upcoming relocation. He looks pretty pleased with life. I suspect he's going from calmly licking yogurt out of a toddler's hair to a toddler pouring yogurt on him and pulling his hair. :(