Wednesday, April 2, 2008

my day (early pm)

Wednesday's in these here parts are Young Women's for me. John mistakenly made an appointment at church so we had to scramble to find a sitter. lucky our cute neighbor is of babysitting age and my girls adore her! crisis averted.
tonight was an awesome activity - we got to work out with the one and only Liz Raybould. for those of you not in the know she is an amazing athlete who is certified in a bazillion awesome and fun aerobics techniques.


this is the second time she has worked us as Young Women. tonight we did Body Jam, Kick boxing, and a bit of Salsa. it was so fun, even if I looked like a gomer doing it. if I ever get to join a gym again, I will be stalking all of her classes. she is so fun and energetic and an amazing athlete - you should see her biceps - she is loaded, and she just ran the Moab Half Marathon. wow, I'm gushing a little aren't I? well we all need good roll models, right?

now off to make the most of my hour before bed time!

1 comment:

Laura Dunaway said...

Fun! I miss the old neighborhood. Looks like it was a fun evening.