Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008. a fresh year




I love fresh, don't you?
I frequent a blog that I envy,
full of fresh ideas and handmade lovelies,
and found a sweet list for 2008.
I felt it worth a go...

this year I will
have a 2 year old,
a 5 year old,
and an 8 year old.
celebrate 12 years of marriage
connect with more people
play more
show more gratitude
redo a kitchen (crossies)
idle less
be quieter
learn a new skill
be prepared
ride far and uphills
relax and enjoy
run more
take one day at a time
read more
organize
become stronger
be creative
be a mommy
drink more water
be more loving
love life
reflect
sew for fun
enjoy being me
what will you do?






6 comments:

Gayle said...

Great list, where did you find it? I will do the same, but I have learned to put just 5-6 things on a New Years list, or the list becomes a millstone around my neck.
the photo is beautiful and the thoughts inspiring. Love you Mom

heidi said...

I love your list. I know 2008 will be a great year. Full of new fresh things to be grateful for.

Katie said...

I like it! Happy New Year

Annie said...

Oh I love it! I'm taking it and making my own! I also started keeping book lists. I log all the books I read so I can reflect at what I've learned or what beautiful story I journeyed into. And it helps motivate me to read more when I feel sluggish about it. I had 17 books (I think) in the last 1/2 of '07, and have 17 on my shelf awaiting my attention. :)

Potters said...

Wow, that is a lot to live up to. My list was much shorter, that way I may accomplish most of it. I did not even put on it loose ten pounds, that way I won't be upset later!

Serena

Nicole Hernandez said...

I have a feeling this will be a wonderful and exciting year!