Monday, December 31, 2007

Pictures of Christmas

Ruby's Red Wagon

Gracie zips up some merry




Ella dances for joy



























and the Grand Finale - Daddy's new ski's


Just a few pictures to show the fun we had Christmas morning. my favorite gift was finally giving John his. I have learned that I have to go to extremes to try and keep the surprises hidden from him. This year we went on a joy ride, while he sat blind folded in the passenger seat, just to end up in a friends yard around the corner. Then we let him digup his gift; the new skis he has been lusting after for months.
merry merrying to everyone!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michele said...

How fun! I'm glad I don't have to trick Douglas to that extent. I simply put his new watch inside a butter dish and wrapped that up. He was pleasantly surprised and it served him right for complaining too frequently about our old butter dish.

Gayle said...

What great photos! Especially Ruby! I love it. We sure missed seeing the girls on Christmas this year. What fun you all had! Love Grandma Noodle