Saturday, September 1, 2007

What a Week







Well, you'll notice I have made numerous posts in the last, oh, 14 hours or so. I am finally getting to all the thoughts I've had during this busy week. With PTA, Back to School Night, Last minute items of business, Hair Cuts, YW, Book Club, extra kidos, and regular Life for Ella, Ruby and Co. Man the first week of school was brutal for me. Gratefully we can move on to the second week and hopefully find our groove. And I need a good groovin' and a bit of fun too! Here's a much anticipated picture of the new hair do's after the BBQ fiasco.

Now, on to the next item of business - Cleaning House! As I get our lives back in order wish me luck - I truly need it! But, as I move on I am reminded of somthing an old friend used to say, "it's all good," and so it is. Here is to a great life - even if it is a busy one!

7 comments:

heidi said...

Love the haircut. Your girls are darling!

Gayle said...

Dearest Amanda, Thank you so much for all you did this week to take Alexander so I could be with my Mom and Dad! What would I hve done with out you? Jenny has also gone beyond the call of duty to help with Alex...thank You Both! Who knew we would be at this place at this time in this way. I thank the Lord every day for my children and their spouses...I am so blessed. I also want you and th whole blogging world to know that you are great and talented and capable in every way. Just put your mind to it and it is so. Keep up the blogging it is a great canvas to show your true colors! Love Mom

Gayle said...

PS thank you for the lovely birthday cake and the blessing of hearing the Utah grandchildren sing happy birthday to me! Even if we do not know all the Swedish words, it sounded heavenly! Much Love, Mom

Tyler said...

you girls look gorgeous. I miss you so much!
Love
Tyler

Dan-o said...

Amanda: Your family is very precious! Thank you again for letting us stay with you guys during the reunion; we felt right at home. To our surprise, we were browsing through the Utah pics, and Noelle blurts out "Ruuy!" when she saw Ruby. She too has fond memories of her experience of playing with your girls. Lots of love to all of you! Oh, and don't worry about sending the yogurt, I'm sure it's bad by now :)

Dan

John said...

If I didn't have an affinity for four other girls I'd swear these are the cutest girls on earth.

Katie said...

Love the haircut Gracie! You look adorable, and Ella looks so grown up with her poncho on...wishing for fall instead of the summer that is coming on here. Good work Mandy getting through the busy week.
love you all!