Sunday, June 24, 2007
Tragedy!
I can't even express my sadness - our camera got stolen! Well, that is what we think happened... regardless I am sans a memory maker. So I have a list of posts I haven't published waiting for the right picture, such as our lovely Grace's birthday and some monumental baby moments! So please stay tuned until I can sort through some of grandmas pics and maybe get something that I am happy with. Until then I'll do my best to wax eloquient!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I thought this would be an appropriate place to respond to your comment. I have a Canon 30D, but I have heard really great things about the Canon Rebel which is a little more user friendly and affordable. Good luck on getting a new camera. I can barely last a day without mine!
Post a Comment