Sunday, June 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Grace





Today we celebrated Grace's 7th Birthday. (Wow, have I been a mom for 7 years? I still feel so new at this!) Grace is one of those rare friends. She is this incredibly conscientious, adorable, sweet, sensitive little gal. She constantly catches me off guard with little bits of wisdom I wouldn't think a now 7 yr. old could muster. She is the girl looking out for all of her friends making sure everyone is getting along and helping those who need her most. Rather than being caught up in whatever the latest coolness is, she is doing her own thing; enjoying the simple treasures of playing with dad or sisters and especially cousins. I love this little lady even more today, 7 whole years later, than the day she was born. Thanks Grace for initiating me into this roller coaster world of Motherhood, and Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

The Hills... said...

Happy Birthday Grace! I love the decorations and the huge water slide! Where did you get that cute mermaid backdrop!? So cute.

We're excited to see you and spend time with the whole Shirley gang next week! We'll see you soon!

heidi said...

This party looks like it came out of a magazine. How awesome and so fun to be at!!

Katie said...

What a fun birthday celebration! We had a great time at cousin camp. We miss you everyday. Tell Ella, Grace and Ruby we are looking forward to seeing soon. Love you all. I Sure think that is sweet that Ella asks about us she was sure cute with Will