.jpg)
.jpg)
Today is the first official day of Summer! Ah, summer. Lazy days by the pool, cool mountain hikes, long evening bike rides, footloose and fancy free summer! Oh, and swimming lessons, violin lessons, play dates (scheduled and otherwise), birthday parties, cousin camp, and numerous bike races, too. Which also includes a few extra trips away from home so don't forget the laundry, which doubles each time you go out of town, and the otherwise all around keeping of the house which no matter how hard I try can't seem to keep itself! Yes, those lazy days of summer. I am so, uh, excited? I am so glad for these, did I say LAZY care free days?
Well, I am glad for summer. It brings lots of opportunity for fun with our girls and so even if the work is piling up behind me, I suppose that the catching up will be worth it! Here is to all that summer fun and the memories I know are irreplaceable!


1 comment:
thanks for the comment. It's funny because I have looked at your blog before too, because my friend Ali, who has Katie's link. I met Katie at the beach a few weeks ago (small world). I went on to Serena's links and I thought, Where have I seen this blog before? I thought about it for a while, it was bugging me because I couldn't place where I saw it. Then I asked Serena and she set me straight. Your blog is always an interesting thing for me to read as well. I love all your cute pictures and posts. Do you mind if I put your link on my blog? It's fun to open this blogging world up.
Heidi
Post a Comment