Saturday, June 16, 2007

Give it your Heart

I have been inspired by my sister, Jessa, to do more exploring and broaden my horizons whilst I am tooling about online. I came upon this link and was so touched. I know that these shows are pretty trite, but I am so glad I got to view this. Check it out.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=92c_1181837281&p=1

We have got to remember to follow our dreams!
Try something new!
Excel at showing HEART!
Extend ourselves just a little more and make someone else smile!

A little sappy I know but I am really preaching to the choir when it is the preacher who needed to hear it. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Jess said...

This was great, took me by surprise and obviously everyone else!

Jenny and Josh said...

When I saw him I thought oh great, But he blew me away. I got goose bumbs!