Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas recap

this Christmas brought -
simplicity in all things. not a single purchased gift was handed out between sisters.

grown up adventures for growing up girls. (a new bedroom all to herself, complete with decor.)


art supplies for the artist who feels walls are her canvas. and a "real" baby doll.



a real china tea set. "because, you know we can't make a tea set mom, so do you really think I will get one?" ah, Christmas miracles.
Christmas morning with Grandparents to visit, everything on our lists and then some. not to mention a grand early Christmas surprise for mom and dad. can you ever go wrong with new seating? this was a Christmas for the books. on to New Years and new adventures!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Now I understand why the china tea set was so special to Ella! I wish I had been plugged into that on Christmas morning. Amanda, You do work miracles. And you bring so much love to your family and to your extended family. It was a Merry Christmas.

Carin Davis said...

A handmade Christmas would be wonderful! I think I might try it next year!!!!