Monday, October 26, 2009

p.s. autumn

it didn't take long....

to coax them into the back yard.

smiles abound










now it can snow. but please don't let it stick until December.



6 comments:

heidi said...

What FUN! Now this is what a Fall afternoon is all about!!

Katie said...

Our kids have been mezmorized by raking leaves lately too. It is fun to see their enthusiasm. Funny it changed from willing play to complained about work when we actually asked them to rake the leaves! Love you!

Jessica said...

Amanda Jayne - it made me smile big when I saw you playing in the leaves. I love you.

JDM said...

It's ridiculous how cute you all are!

Molly said...

ahhh, I miss those leaves! They are gorgeous! Things are so unnaturally green here....I love that fall crisp in the air like driving up millcreek canyon...ahh! Makes me homesick!

Scha&Andi said...

cute kids. i love the fall. ☺