yes, that's right I have a special power. I always knew it was there, in fact I have used it many times before. it's never been a secret or something I felt I needed to hide, but recently I think I have been keeping it hidden.
for months now I have been waiting for that power to manifest and make my life different. waiting for inspiration, waiting for seasons to change, bidding my time until I feel motivated or inspired. I had forgotten I have to wield my power to make it potent. my power is only power when I determine to use it. and when my power lies dormant it isn't outside inspiration that rallies it to my aide. it is my own determination for change.
but as is true with any ability the more often I rely on it, each time I call upon it, it's forces are strengthened and refined. when left unused and neglected it withers. gratefully it never deserts.
my power is helping me reclaim my life - the way I want to live it. I want to run my life and not allow life to run me. so I am exercising my power - my power to post, my power to organize, my power to create, my power to feel happy, my power to move, my power to cultivate, accomplish, and nurture. I am powerful, but if I don't practice my power I will never know it!


6 comments:
I absolutely love that photograph. Great post
Such a cool pic! HOpe you had fun on your road trip! See a little vacation goes a long way!
Love you!
What a great sentiment! You are powerful! And thank you for reminding me, so am I!
Very Deep.
Yahoo!!
Post a Comment