complete with pancakes and candles for breakfast.
dad got creative this year and added a chocolate smile.
this year Ella was unaware it was even going to be her birthday.
when I informed her a few days before it was a rush to count it down!
better to make it a short wait I say.
this year we had some family over for homemade pizza and strawberry shortcake.
come to find out Ella meant she wanted Strawberry Shortcake the DOLL on her birthday cake. oops. but it was well received regardless. unfortunately mommy has a bad head cold and am less than sharp, so not all the calls were made to family to join us! oops again. that's OK - it's no trouble to do it again soon, sans the birthday song.
she was really expecting LOTS more family you know, ahem.
just so you know you are now all on notice!
good times and a great occasion to celebrate.
Happy Birthday Miss La.
so happy you joined our family.


10 comments:
Sorry I missed the big day, Bella. Uncle John loves you. Maybe we can have a late night sometime soon?
love you Ella!! Happy Birthday to you! I feel stupid we haven't called to sing...can't wait to live by you!
A - I love Ella very much, her smile is the best!
B - Since when did you get rockband and why have you not had me over to play?
C - I missed Strawberry Shortcake?! Both kinds are scrumptious!
Oh and PS - I must say that Matt & I very much miss Mz. Ella Bella's frog voice. It makes us laugh and smile when we think of the little creature that was, but we are sure happy for the BIG girl that we get to play with.
Sorry about missing your lucky moment Ella! It really stinks, it's happened to me millions of times! I'm so,SO SORRY!!! To make you feel better, I promise to bring you agift once we get to Utah. :) Make sure to mail me the names of things you like!
-Madi .g
Happy Birthday Ella! Sounds like it was fun with more fun to come!
Amanda she is beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting!
What is that shinny thing in the back ground I must see a close up of that!
Wow Amanda! I can't believe she's 6! We just met when you had just had her, hard to believe. Happy Birthday Ella!
We need to catch up Amanda. :)
happy b-day ella!
Happy Birthday Ella, you are such a cute girl! Can't believe you're 6!
Happy Birthday from the Potters. I understand the family thing. As MaCall watched all of her friend's grandparents, cousins etc. come into the University chapel for Honor Orchestra she asked "why didn't any of our family come"?
Post a Comment