Sunday, March 22, 2009

full circle

a few of you may remember this from Gracie's past. (click on the name)
that was our first crazy hair experiance. and I have since improved in confidence, if not just improved. we had another first this week - Ella's first Crazy Hair day, hence we are full circle.
it was "de ja vous" this week as we hustled to prepare two heads for Crazy Hair day at school.
not bad, eh? not sure why it's the pipe cleaners,
but they are most always somewhere in the requested plan.
I missed the photo opp before Grace was off to school - and of course it was all out by the time she made it home. gratefully they were both satisfied, although they ended up trading ideas.
Grace had great "alien" hair and was quite pleased, although it looked more like bead head.
Ella requested bed head, and this is a bit more alien. alls well that ends well, right?
now I just need to replenish our pipe cleaner supply.

apparently, Ella likes to wear crazy things on her head.
the flying nun get up was to honor St. Patrick.


and I thought the green eggs and pancakes John whipped up would be enough of an honor.
guess I'll know better next year!

we are off to continue to enjoy the delightful start to spring weather!
hope your week has been as beautiful as ours.

2 comments:

Molly said...

what a fun stage of life you are in! You girls are so darling..full of spunk and confidence!

Anonymous said...

I love your girls! They are three lovely, wonderful little spirits, aren't they? Looks like you all are having lots of fun. Hope you're enjoying spring's arrival!