mom in both classrooms for the fun, a tea party with neighbors,
the return of a beloved aunt and uncle. a temple trip and sushi for the mommy and daddy;
what better way to say I love you?
well, there was the flowers in the form of a new bike jersey for mommy,
and enough candy to keep Ruby on a candy high for a week, not to mention her sisters who show a little more self control. all in all a happy, successful, and fun valentine's day for all.
and, of course, our wishes of happiness and love to you all.
happy to you valentine.


2 comments:
Love your homemade valentines! And you say your creativity has dwindled? I beg to differ! Jealous of your fun day!
I hope your clean kitchen and Living room helped a little on Valentines day. Alex, Ruby and I enjoyed thinking of you as we did it. I hope the funk leaves you soon, it is not your natural or normal color/state at all! so glad John was clued in and there to be with you on that fun day!.
Post a Comment