this could be my most embarrassing post EVER. but this is my medicine, so here it is.
way way way back in oh, September I offered to contribute to an online auction my friend Laura hosted in honor of NieNie. at the time I was casually packing boxes before it was time to uproot our shallow roots and move back in to our house. we are moving home, how hard can this really be? well the auction was successful. four of my little totes sold. such an honor.
the totes turned out so well, I am really pleased and excited to share this fun past time of mine. I enjoyed thinking of these gals individually as I selected fabrics and stitched - I hope they are as happy with them as I have been. and these gals have been angels of patience as I have tried to find the time and the space (my sewing corner is still not assembled) to construct without the threat of little hands enamored with anything mom wants to protect.

and I am even more excited that they are en route to their new homes. Sally, Leslie, Michele, and Kristi THANK YOU for your endless patience as I have been scattered and crazed. you are angels to wait so long. and especially THANK YOU for your support of Stephanie and her Family. that is the biggest honor - to have done something to honor NieNie, who has brightened my days with her endless optimism and love for her family.
in her honor find enlightenment here.
and I am even more excited that they are en route to their new homes. Sally, Leslie, Michele, and Kristi THANK YOU for your endless patience as I have been scattered and crazed. you are angels to wait so long. and especially THANK YOU for your support of Stephanie and her Family. that is the biggest honor - to have done something to honor NieNie, who has brightened my days with her endless optimism and love for her family.
in her honor find enlightenment here.


4 comments:
You are an amazing girl Amanda! Thank you for contributing to the auction. I am excited to see the finished products, they are very cute! With all you have had on your plate, you are an angel to do this. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Those are so cute! Do you make any aprons? I think you should sell some more! Love it!
They are so cute - I'm excited to be on the receiving end! Thanks so much
Love love love the fabrics!
Post a Comment