Tuesday, November 11, 2008

where am I?

that is a good question.

I am certainly not the sharpest tack in the bunch, and lately I'm getting worse.
I feel like I am drowning in my to do list and neglecting my want to do list, completely.
and what I realize, again, is that this little blog of mine keeps me sharp.
in light of things that are finally over, I am finally getting over my move and am now moving on.
maybe I'll have proof of it soon, too.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She's back! I've been waiting!

Michele said...

Missed you. I don't do the phone, so if you don't write, I don't know. (Sounds like a my problem, more than a your problem. :)

Nicole Hernandez said...

Hope our coming isn't stressing you out! Please don't do anything you don't have to on our behalf :)

Lisa Cannon said...

I saw part of your house today:) It is so great. I loved it! I want to have a tour someday soon!!!

Unknown said...

Mandy, come back, we miss you! So glad you are on your way-love you so much!

Mindy said...

I was getting worried that with all the planning in your new house that maybe your architect forgot to include outlets and internet connection in the plans. Just kidding, I know exactly how you feel! Welcome back and I am excited to see what you have been up to.

Gayle said...

Thank goodnes! I did not mention my missing your blog because I did not want to stress you out or make you feel guilty for letting your blog readers down or anything. But we are really glad you found the lap top again and are back to sharing your wit and humor with us. And the house is great.