I know you are as tired of hearing about this house as I am of writing about it. this all consuming project is pretty much all I have blogged about for months. moving, waiting, watching, and moving again. I am tired of focusing there. but my brother has asked for the virtual tour, and I feel compelled to oblige, since that is what has been our lives. so this will be my last official post about this house. from this time forward you will find stories that unfold within our HOME on this blog. and with that fresh perspective,
I give you... our mostly finished abode.


4 comments:
Looks awesome. Thanks! Can't wait to see it in person.
It's beautiful. Has Mandy and John written all over it. I love the light. WEll done, can't wait to be with you in it.
What a beautiful home. You are a truly talented architect, Johnny. And Amanda I love your decorating (and cleaning!) skills. Gorgeous!
See you soon!!
I have no idea who you are. (I linked off of nienie.) -- but your house is great. It is so serene. What a lovely place to live.
Post a Comment