Wednesday, November 19, 2008

introducing.....

some very tardy visitors.
this guy. any guesses as to who he is and what he is doing in our living room?
I have to say it was an interesting visit - and a long day of blue skinned adventure.



little miss "refuse to dress up unless I see other kids in their get ups"
and since her sisters had left before she woke up we are sans a costume here.
she waffled between Snow White and Tinkerbell, when she wasn't starring as herself.
and it took a LOT of coaxing to get her to go near the blue guy. that was a laugh.

Sleeping Beauty - all wide eyed and ready for some fun!



our resident Pirate of the Caribbean - Miss Elizabeth Swan - in motion.
I had been occupied getting fun ready for classrooms this day so this is the best I got.
and we were in motion from then on and I wasn't spry enough to try again.
oh well, it was a fun filled Halloween day!
we dashed from one bit of fun to the next and hit the streets early for some treats. it was a blast and we have decided we need to start a movement to have Halloween on the last Friday of October rather than a specific date. no school the next day, ahhh, so nice. I bet the teachers would sign that petition.
and aside from a serious loss of hair and a blue ring in our tub, the blue man's fun was a hit as well. if you're interested in giving this a try we recommend steering clear of latex body paint. especially if you have hair on your body, ever cross your legs or ankles, or like to allow your skin to breath. anybody know who he is yet?




5 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

The blue guy is totally John. Am I right?

John said...

He needs short cut off Levis and he could be Tobias Funke.

Tyler said...

I agree with John. Looks like Johny dressed up as Tobias from arrested development. How about a tour of the house? I found myself looking at the background of this picture more than the foreground. I am sure Johnny won't be offended by that either.

Nicole Hernandez said...

It took me a while, but I figured out it's Johnny! What other guy would be standing in your living room like that? Cute costumes.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. Did you get blue EVERYWHERE?

By the way, thanks for getting us hooked on Arrested Development.