this is my sassy sister Katie. she is amazing, aw inspiring, and one tough chick.
really - this is what is looks like to run, bike or swim with her - she is always looking back at you.
Katie is traveling tonight to begin a twenty four hour fun run along the back roads of Texas.
this is me crying a little that I couldn't just up and take off and join her.
channeling my inner runner your way big sister.
wish I were there to cheer you on at the finish!
run. drive. sleep? repeat.


3 comments:
that pic is pre-remodel, old! Thanks for the good vibes, I really need them. I've had about 16 hours of sleep over the last 3 days, I hope I can run the race on adrenaline alone, cause I'm not really prepared! wish you were with us, love you so much...
And now we know she kicked butt! Aren't the older sisters suposed to envy the younger sisters? My older sisters are all skin, beautiful - and way more atheletic then me, what gives?!
that makes me want to cut my hair! you are just as cute and amazing and inspiring!
Post a Comment