Tuesday, October 21, 2008

bus driver, MOVE THAT BUS!

it's been long enough. and since this was the single most exciting moment of our Thursday, it was meant to be shared!

and although ours is a sanitation receptacle and not a bus, the sentiment is much the same.

we were more interested in seeing the dumpster removed than, than well a long list of of other projects still in the works.

and the end results. not too bad, don't you think? siding was completed the end of last week. we are begining to settle, but settling is slow in coming. eventually all the pieces will fit together and we will really be home again. the girls are anxious to give everyone a tour - soon I am hoping I will have it together enough to share some of our favorite nooks, too.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks great! I am excited to come for a tour. Don't worry we won't be out there until January so you have a good three months to get settled. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah! That was a huge dumpster. So what's this I see around the chimney? Is that a sun room with a window for a roof?

Lisa Cannon said...

It looks so great! I want a tour when you are finally all settled. I can't wait to see it!! I am so glad for you guys.

Mandee said...

so... when's the house warming party!

Katie said...

Wow wish we could stop by!

Gayle said...

So happy to see a blog entry. Glad you are settled enough to get out the laptop! Love it!

Michele said...

Yeah! Welcome home.

Tami said...

YEAH! You have your driveway back! We haven't driven by since you've moved back in- the siding looks fantastic! Can't wait to see inside!

Snell Family Rocks said...

Amanda, the house looks great. Sounds like you have been really busy. Good luck with everything. Becky Snell