after two hours of listening to this Miss call to me from her napping place I entered to find this...
notice what's laying NEXT to her.
of course she was kicking up her heels with excitement. loves to be in the nude, this one.
at least someone was enjoying nap time.
in honor of the Nie - spiritual enlightenment here.


6 comments:
That does not sound like a good time. YUCK! Good luck! (Maybe some duct tape.)
Oh nap time. It's so sad when they start to resist and give them up, especially when they need them so badly. Sorry about the bedding. That's a bummer.
TMI
First, what does TMI mean?
Second, where was the spiritualy enlightened lady when I was growing up. that quote will change my life. IF you expect perfection or do nothing you get nothing! WOW!
sorry Ruby is about ready to give you another run for your money...here we go two year old! but you made it through Grace and Ella you will do great! Mom
Oh my, that sounds so fun to clean up:) Cute little Ruby...she has got a lot of spunk in her! So cute...I love the spiritual enlightenment link. I love that quote!
Marco has done that too! Fortunately, thanks to the crib tent, he stays in his crib and naps well still. But 2-year olds are so much fun!
Post a Comment