Wednesday, July 9, 2008

pro- Egress

windows? check. all but one - the big one.
but the egress chills I got going are nice.
double pane, aluminum clad, awning, casement, french door chills. ahhh. feels good.
to single out a couple of favorites:

gigantic kitchen window. (yes that is the neighbors house, but what can a girl do?)

family room love.

individual bunk windows for two sweet girls who don't always want to share. but mostly they do.

7 comments:

Gayle said...

So fun to go through the house with you Sunday night. It looks great. My favorite windows are the bunk bed windows , what a great idea!

Unknown said...

where is the guest room window? that will be my favorite!

Mindy said...

I love the bunk bed windows! What a great idea, your architect is a genius! The house is looking great! Believe it or not your house is coming along much faster than any renovation I've seen here in MA. Good luck!

heidi said...

i love the bunk windows too--everything is looking so great!

DeDee said...

I'm so excited, I'm getting chills...and it's not even my house!

Nicole Hernandez said...

That looks so cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Anonymous said...

Wohooo!