I realize that it has been a woefully long time since you have gotten the house update. of course you are upset and I don't blame you, but you will get your fill this week I promise! and just in time I tell you - because I was about to go nutters waiting for something worthwhile to post about! honestly I didn't even care about posting I just needed to SEE progress, in the form of large amounts of materials made into, you know house parts. I mean plumbing and electrical excite John and I, but I doubted you would get giddy looking at valves and switch boxes. but this - this is worth some ooh's and ahh's!
no more ladders to the upper floor, you can waltz up and down all day long without the worry of toppling to your doom. well - maybe we should still be worried, but the stability factor is way up there, I promise. the thrill of going up and down stairs has never been greater, really. you should stop by and give it a try, we'd love to share the joy.


7 comments:
I'd be tempted to drive two solid days to walk up those stairs.
Keep the pictures coming! We love watching the progress! Happy fourth! What a fun neighborhood event!
Love your pictures.
Thanks for sharing everything. I admit that it is exciting to watch it all come together!
Also that gift card is all yours. Just email me the address you would like me to mail it to.
we can't wait to fall off those stairs on our way up! Floating stairs have always scared me, something about when I was a kid-but yours are so pretty maybe now I can overcome my fears!
This is getting so exciting! I love the stairs. I hope things start picking up, I just want to see pictures of the progress, and I'm sure you would like to move home soon.
Yah for stairs! What I would not give for stairs that actually went above the ground! Horay, Horay!
I absolutely love the sairs and those darling bunk bed windows. The girls are going to love those!
Post a Comment