if I have been missing from my blog these sweet ladies have been missing too. one Sunday afternoon a couple weeks ago we ventured into nature for some evening fun. John and I each armed ourselves with a camera and set off.


I realize now that I subconsciously color coordinated everyone, really this happens to be what they wore to church. I am loving orange and yellow right now - can you tell? and the green was so fresh and lovely.


lots of laughs

discovering the green

stomping the bridge.


love that mug.

a sampling of the flora, or at least a sniffing of it...
welcome warm weather, we have really been missing you.
9 comments:
Where did you take this lovely walk? Its looks so beautiful!
Where is this beautiful place!!??
Can anyone go there? Your girls are so beautiful!!! They look just like you Amanda!
Such cute pictures! They're outfits are perfect with the green background. Are you sure you didn't plan it?
Cute girls in cute dresses! Where do you get their clothes? They have a definite style!
It is so good to see the girls again, and what a perfect walking spot. So happy you are coming back to the blog Mandy, we've all missed you !
Glad to see some recent pics. Great photos! So sorry to hear the news. You are all in our prayers. We will be in SL next week (The 12-16)Hopefully we can catch up with you guys. Are the girls out of school yet?
the place is called Wasatch Hollow I believe and it is open to the public - a great spot to run through. 15th E. and probably 10th S.
Beautiful day, beautiful girls! Great photos. thanks for posting them.
Post a Comment