Monday, April 21, 2008

oh my!

it has been far too long since I spent my time over sharing here on my blog! the date of my last post was eye opening at best and embarrassing at worst. but never the less I am willing to jump in and share what I can - so much has happened these past weeks and as always it continues to unfold daily. there is no mention of Easter on my pages, a trip to visit my sister, fun times with family and friends, project finally complete. so much is missing.
forgive me for the laps, I will begin to squeeze it all in soon. and I will reveal part of the reason for my absence in the coming posts as well. it's a doosie folks - can't wait to share, but wait we must! see you very soon, I promise.

1 comment:

John said...

This does not reset the clock. It has still been far too long since you posted.