
I did it! I sat down to sew. or at least thread some elastic, but unfortunately luck is not shining down on me today. I started these little "Easter" dresses for the girls a couple of weeks ago. (yeah, I'm laughing at me too.) I hit a major road block when it came to threading the elastic. after mutilating three safety pins and having to unpick the entire neckline I have given up. turned to the vast internet for help - after a little
research online, I have found a tool I can purchase to thread the elastic. I hope that it'll work better than the safety pin method, because my nerves are shot by now.

so until nap time ends I have turned to another project, this one I abandoned for the dresses. this little skirt is a surprise for a far away friend. hope it goes more smoothly. and school is out so I will pause a minute to snack with girl #1. #2 is at a birthday party so the house will stay quiet for a bit longer and I can get back to my project during homework time.

afternoon snacks are my friend.
thanks for humoring me - this has not been a banner day.
3 comments:
your day has been very fun to read. the dress looks like it will be darling and the skirt is super cute too.
I have yet to do much today besides lunch and Pinkberry with 2 friends. I pretty much threw the day out the window and sat down at the computer. I better get busy as it is almost the end of the day and I don't want to look like I accomplished nothing.
Can't wait to read what your evening and night is like!
Very few days end up as banner days-but that you did squeeze in something to improve your talents is steller, and as usual you have picked awesome fabrics and darling patterns. It will all turn out beautifully!
Thanks for sharing your life today, its fun to see you in action
Yes fun to see you in action my days are way to boring to post about!!
Post a Comment