No way that's Ruby! It's great to see her smile again; it's been since last summer that we've seen her. She's adorable, as is your family. We can't wait to move out to Utah and be closer to you guys. We're actually pursuing a house in North Salt Lake - any buying tips, people/developers to stay away from, etc...?
I like to think I am easy going and play well with others. I'm a recovering perfectionist and newly deemed realist, but ever striving to be the perfect optimist. I love to be in the thick of things, but rarely can get out. I am enjoying developing my interests new and old, and feel too modest to brag but do it often anyway! these are the ramblings and musings of my daily life and the people I love.
10 comments:
what a cute girl! Your girls always dress really well. where do you buy their clothes?
Oh, she is so cute! Look how big she is getting.
No way that's Ruby! It's great to see her smile again; it's been since last summer that we've seen her. She's adorable, as is your family. We can't wait to move out to Utah and be closer to you guys. We're actually pursuing a house in North Salt Lake - any buying tips, people/developers to stay away from, etc...?
Dan
Amanda - are you still making those scripture bags? I would love one for Noelle. Name the price. Thanks!
Dan
Love the picture! She is so cute. I wish we were closer.
Love the shoes! It's crazy how quickly they grow up, and yet sometimes it's almost not fast enough!
I adore the missmatched shoes!
You are so cute! What more can I say...
LOOOOOVVVVVEEE IT! wHAT A DOLL YOU RUBY ROO!
cutie!!!!!
Post a Comment