Tuesday, March 18, 2008

the doggies lament

we have had a little house guest for these past three months. and since the weather has warmed up his curly locks have been more difficult to keep clean, he couldn't help but drag in all kinds of interesting nuggets after being out side in the yard. and I am pretty sure he could hardly see over that bushy little nose. time to get a hair cut friend.
the end result? clean cut is one way to put it. I wasn't expecting this exactly,
but it'll all grow back in the end.

"Lady what were you thinking? I feel so exposed! someone help me...."
I guess now he won't be unhappy to get sprung from this joint.
Dallas ho!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks so OLD! We definitely don't have a puppy any more. Thanks for keeping him in such great care Shirley's, we are unpacking like mad so we can get him home!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is SO CUTE! I want to hug him!

- Jeni

Molly said...

What a darling Dog! I love the "hair-do"

John said...

Oh how I miss my dog!

The Hills... said...

That is hilarious! He looks so humiliated!

douglas hunter said...

Hey Amanda, since we are going to be in Utah for a week would you like to borrow my Nikon N90s camera body? I'll throw a few rolls of film you way as well. I've got a ton of B&W just taking up space in the fridge.

Lisa Cannon said...

What a cute little dog. You are so nice to babysit a dog. Do you guys still have your dog? I bet he loved having a friend!!!

heidi said...

this post made me smile. I love the look on his face.

Unknown said...

our dogs naked!!


madi :)