Friday, March 7, 2008

long lost tag

weeks ago a friend tagged me in honor of valentines day. I had yet to complete it, and now that I have time, wondered if I should. since, you know, we are way past valentines by now. but rather than be a spoil sport all together, I thought now was as good a time as any. so here we go, some Q and A about my love life.
(now you're riveted. I knew it.)

How long have you been together?
officially 12.5 years, but if we count engagment and each time we dated it is more like 14.5

How long did you date? we dated off and on in high school and before his mission. when he got home we officially dated about 2.5 months.

How old is he? still spry at 33.

Who eats more? hmm, we can both pack it away, but I have to think he wins.

Who said "I love you" first? he did, and then went out of town with another girl!

Who is taller? he is, duh. have you met me?

Who sings better? me, no question. but I love to hear him sing anyway.

Who is smarter? that is a loaded question isn't it? lets just say it depends on the subject.

Who does the laundry? yours truly.

Who does the dishes? I do on the most regular basis, but he has been known to load and unload.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does. and it's closest to the door. and the kids still come to my side. go figure.

Who pays the bills? uh, me. thanks for the reminder.

Who mows the lawn? John, but I have and will if necessary.

Who cooks dinner? if we want to eat more than mac and cheese, it's all me, baby.

Who is more stubborn? probably me. okay no probably about it.

Who kissed who first? I honestly can not remember, we were 15. but I do know he was the best kisser I ever dated. lucky me!

Who asked who out? well, that would have to be me; back in high school. but the last time we dated, before he proposed, it was all him.

Who proposed? he did, but I should have. don't get me started here.

Who is more sensitive? have you met me? me for sure!

Who has more friends? sixes - we are both pretty social, although he would never admit it.

Who has more siblings? I do, but only by 1

Who wears the pants in the relationship? depends on the season, I love skirts in summer....

No comments: